Tools and done-for-you templates to help you build a strong foundation so you can easily grow your bodywork practice.
- Having a hard time connecting with current and prospective clients?
- Wondering how to reach out and what to say after clients come to see you the first time?
- Thinking about raising your prices, but not sure how to do it?
- Fumbling for just the right words so that "calling to find out more" becomes "I'd like to book an appointment"?
- Trying to get your practice organized, but don't know where to begin?
If these sound like you, you're not alone.
You may be a terrific practitioner, but if you don't communicate easily and clearly with your clients, your practice won't be as full as it could be. You won't be able to help all the people who need your unique gifts and talents, and your business may not be able to sustain you.
Enter the Business Toolkit: Tools and Templates for a Thriving Bodywork Practice. It is a step-by-step guide packed with done-for-you templates, forms, and examples of how to navigate the nuts and bolts of building a successful massage or bodywork business.
The Toolkit came about as an extension of The Bodywork Project small-group coaching program. Students often asked me for examples and templates to use for interacting with clients, and finally one student (brilliantly!) suggested making these available to therapists who were not yet enrolled in The Bodywork Project.
The Business Toolkit was born, and now it is available to you.
In it, you'll find easy, useful templates that you can use in your own practice that will help you:
- Know what to say when someone contacts you to ask about your work.
- Reduce cancellations and no-shows.
- Comfortably follow up with clients and encourage them to return.
- Easily welcome new clients into your practice.
- Track and chart your monthly progress.
- Project monthly, quarterly and yearly income and expenses so that you can plan accordingly.
- Clearly explain your policies so people know what to expect when working with you.
- And even more...