SO MANY INTERESTING THINGS TO LEARN
In this small, personalized 2-day workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the basic anatomy of the CranioSacral system.
- Discover how the CranioSacral system functions and how it affects the rest of the body.
- Practice feeling the CranioSacral rhythm on your own body and on others.
- Use hands-on exercises to learn and practice CranioSacral Therapy techniques that you can use on your clients or loved ones to help the body relax into wellness.
- Learn the history of CranioSacral Therapy and how it developed.
- Participate in discussions about specific health and wellness concerns.
EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS!
The workshop is sponsored by the Oasis Center for CranioSacral Therapy, in cooperation with the Upledger Institute. Massage therapists will receive 12 CE hours after successful completion of the class. Other practitioners may also qualify for CE hours. Please check with your state licensing board for details.
DO IT IN JUST ONE WEEKEND
Let's face it. Our lives are busy.
The Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy Workshop is designed to give you hands-on experience as well as lecture and discussion. I will personally supervise each class so that you feel comfortable and at ease. And because it's just 6 hours on a Saturday and 6 on a Sunday, you won't have to rearrange your entire schedule to attend.
Here's what you'll get from the workshop:
- The opportunity to learn and practice hands-on CranioSacral Therapy techniques under the supervision of a skilled therapist in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Answers to your questions and feedback from me and the other participants.
- An easy-to-follow Study Guide that you can use once you get back home to practice and improve your skills.
- 11:30 - noon Registration
- noon - 1:15 Introductions, History of CST, Anatomy of the CS system, Explanation and hands-on practice feeling the CS rhythm.
- 1:15 - 1:30 BREAK
- 1:30 - 2:45 Listening Stations techniques lecture and hands-on practice.
- 2:45 - 4:30 Lecture and hands-on practice working with fascia, palpation, and tissue release.
- 4:30 - 4:45 BREAK
- 4:45 - 5:30 Diaphragm Release techniques lecture and hands-on practice.
- 5:30 - 6:00 Questions and Closure
- 9:00 - 9:45 Sacral techniques lecture and hands-on practice.
- 9:45 - 10:45 Dural Tube techniques lecture and hands-on practice.
- 10:45 - 11:00 BREAK
- 11:00 - 11:45 V-Spread and Direction of Energy techniques and hands-on practice.
- 11:45 - 1:00 LUNCH
- 1:00 - 2:15 Stillpoint Induction technique lecture and hands-on practice
- 2:15 - 2:30 BREAK
- 2:30 - 4:00 Review of techniques and material. Final hands-on practice
- 4:00 - 4:30 Uses and Contraindications, Final Questions and Answers, Closure.
Ready to go?
The cost of the workshop is $300, if registered by the Early Bird Deadline of September 15, 2018. After the early bird registration, the fee is $325. Because each class is limited to 12 students, please register early to save your spot in the class.
Registration is easy. Simply register and pay using the button below. Once I receive your payment, I'll email you a registration form, and your spot in the class is confirmed.